top of page
Anchor 4



"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little. Do what you can."

Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)



                            Thank you for coming to our donation page!  We truly appreciate your support.


African Wildlife Initiative is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization, so your donations are tax deductible.  At this time all donations are going to our CAR Emergency Medical Intervention Project.  95% or your donations go directly to that mission in the Central African Republic, and the other 5% goes to adminstrative costs.


For large financial donations, Charitable Bequests (Planned Giving), or any questions that you might have regarding your donation, please contact our attorney.  He will be glad to assist you free of charge.


Douglas Lehman, Esq.

Lehman Law Offices, P.C.



600-G Eden Rd.

Lancaster, PA 17601

Office: +1-717-569-1600

Fax:     +1-717-569-6201


For other types of donations, be they monthly or one time, please click the donate button n the right side of this page.


Thank you for becoming our partners in saving the lives of countless people suffering in the Central African Republic

If you have already donated to a non-profit this month, then please remember us next month!


May God Bess you in your decision,


Dr. Randy McKinney


































“Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this; to visit orphans and widows in their trouble and keep oneself unspotted from the world.”  James 1:26

bottom of page